Planning Commission Meeting – Oct. 13, 2016
Braintree PC Meeting of 13 October 2016
Attending: Jenn Phipps, Malcolm Fitzpatrick, Linda Doane, Bob Moyer, Joan Richmond-Hall
Called to order at 7:10 pm.
The select board signed the application for the Municipal Planning grant.
- Flooding issues
- Village designation for Braintree
- Energy siting and compliance with Act 174
- Reviewing the energy targets set for Braintree in the TRORC regional plan
- Strengthening wording regarding…
- Should we change the wording regarding the six-month limit on camping trailers so that it more clearly states that the trailer can only be resident for only six months of each year.
Linda is inviting folks from Snowsville to come talk to us about the village designation.
Adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Next meeting: 10 November at 7 pm at the Municipal Offices