Conservation Commission Minutes – July 24, 2019
Braintree Conservation Commission
Attending: Joan Richmond-Hall, Tom Cooch, Linda Morse, Paul Shriver
Convened at 7:03 pm
- Approval of June minutes postponed until next month.
- 2018 knotweed spraying inspection tour with Gerald Kinney: this Friday 26 July 2019 beginning at 8 am at the town offices.
- Poison parsnip progress: Tom has been back and pulled ‘remainers’ and has continued up to Hebard Hill Rd.
- Another work day at Thayer Brook on 24 August 2019 (see below).
- Tom will contact TRORC about rescheduling as they didn’t show up for the meeting.
Adjourned at 7:38 pm.
Next meeting: Saturday 24 August 2019 at 9 am at Thayer Brook Rd
/s/ Joan Richmond-Hall