10/03/2023 Selectboard Meeting Agenda
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 3, 2023, at 6:00 pm
The meeting will be held both in-person, videoconferencing and via conference call to follow Vermont’s Open Meeting Law. The meeting can be accessed via the below options:
Join the meeting: https://meetings.dialpad.com/braintreesbmotoole
Optional dial-in number: 802-210-4472
International access numbers available here: https://meetings.dialpad.com/international.”
- Call to order
- Review of agenda
- Approve minutes of the September 19, 2023, Regular Selectboard Meeting.
- Citizen’s comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a 15-minute maximum
- Highway Report –
- Class 3 Roads to Class 4 Roads Reclassification Follow-up: Set date for site visit and hearing.
- FEMA Updates
- White River Valley Ambulance Representative Report – Linda Lubold
- Old Business
- Highway Crew Opening
- Application to BGS for MERP funding for energy assessment
- Gravel Pit Updates
- New Business
- Approve and sign the July 26, 2023 & September 6, 2023, Special Town Meetings Minutes
- Circus Ride October 8, 2023 – Brooke and Sean Curran
- Renting out Town Hall Tables and Chairs – Do we allow this? How much should we charge? Recent inquiry for 10/07 but T.H. already booked but in case there is another inquiry.
- Potential Municipal Planning and Bylaw Modernization Grants
- Potential VT Urban & Community Forestry Program Grant
- Payment Orders
- Payroll Warrant
- Executive Session to discuss a personnel matter pursuant to 1 V.S.A. Section 313 (a)(3).