04/18/2023 Selectboard Meeting Agenda
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
5:30 pm at Gravel Pit Site 2657 Rt 12A Northfield, VT
and 6:30 p.m. at the Braintree Town Office
The meeting will be held both in-person, videoconferencing and via conference call to follow Vermont’s Open Meeting Law. The meeting can be accessed via the below options:
Join the meeting: https://meetings.dialpad.com/braintreesbmotoole
Optional dial-in number: 802-210-4472
International access numbers available here: https://meetings.dialpad.com/international.
NOTE: the portion of the meeting taking place at the Potential Gravel Pit site will not be held via videoconference.
- Call to order at Potential Gravel Pit Site – 2657 Rt 12A Northfield, VT
- Conduct Site visit at site, led by Ron and Sherrie Tucker
- Following site visit, travel to Braintree Town Office
- Review of agenda
- Approve minutes of April 4, 2023, Regular Selectboard Meeting.
- Citizen’s comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a 15-minute maximum –
- Highway Report –
- Old business
- Gravel Pit Site Visit
- Review proposed changes to Personnel Policy
- Potential Changes to ATV Ordinance
- Green-Up Day Preparation Follow-up
- Lemery Road Logging Work
- New business
- 2022 Draft Audit Report
- Financials Report
- LEMP 2023 Review and Renewal
- TRORC Cooling Centers Outreach
- Executive Session to discuss a legal matter pursuant to 1 V.S.A. Section 313 (a).
- Payroll Warrant
- Payment Orders